Executive Director Khiri Reach
Khiri Travel Group of Companies is in the business of travel and tourism with offices in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia and Sri Lanka. Our dedicated charity organization, Khiri Reach has been active since 2007.
Khiri Reach has on-going People and Planet projects in each Khiri countries, where Khiri staff volunteers (Khiri Reach Ambassadors) keep contact with the projects and deliver regular updates. We raise funds and awareness by leveraging the company’s marketing department and business network to link donors and volunteers with projects. All overhead costs are covered by Khiri Travel Group.
Reporting to: Founder & CEO of Khiri Travel Group
Position: This is a part-time (estimated minimum 1 day, maximum 2 days a week), work-from-home position open to all nationalities. As a low-budget, non-profit organization, volunteers are preferred.
Liaise with the Khiri Reach Ambassadors in the Khiri Travel country business units to coordinate and lead external communications, awareness raising and fund raising activities. Regular tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Be a leader in awareness and fund raising activities through the Khiri Reach platform and through active engagement of the Khiri Travel B2B business partners
- Create regular project updates for our donors with the input from Khiri Reach Ambassadors and through direct contact with projects where possible.
- Monitor operations of commercial Khiri Travel programs where Khiri Reach projects are involved
- In cooperation with the marketing department, maintain content of the Khiri Reach Website, such as blogs, SEO and project updates
- Increase visibility of Khiri Reach via social media, websites and periodical press releases
- Maintain uncomplicated accounting, tracking donations income and expenses and generate quarterly reports with the assistance of Group CFO.
What we offer
- Those unable to volunteer time will be considered for payment commensurate with experience and time
- Expenses paid for travel to projects as needed
Send your resume with a cover letter outlining your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org