Social Media Specialist
YAANA Ventures is an owner, partner and operator of entrepreneurial travel and hospitality ventures in Asia. We distinguish ourselves by sharing authentic experiences that are grounded in the cultural richness of Asia.
YAANA Ventures is a champion of the triple bottom-line: we empower our ventures with the values to nurture the people with whom we work, to sustain the planet we all share and to pursue profits to expand our mission.
Strategy, Advisory, Finance, Business Systems and Marketing is at the core what YAANA Ventures contributes to its family of brands.
YAANA Ventures is currently looking for a creative Social Media Specialist to ensure engaging and relevant representation of our brands on their individual social media platforms.
Social Media Specialist
The Marketing Team at YAANA Ventures, based in Bangkok (Nonthaburi) is made up of both internal and external resources. We are looking for a creative and driven Social Media Specialist to achieve effective customer engagement in line with the brand message and audience (which depending on the brand can be both B2C and B2B).
The right candidate should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking and audience identification.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Inspire and collect daily content (original text, images and/or video) from the teams at the individual brands under YAANA Ventures, then edit, publish and share to create meaningful connections and encouraging community members to take action.
- Supplement direct brand and product messages with relevant third-party information, such as trade publications and reliable news sources, to further explain and accentuate strategy.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community and joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand.
- Manage editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Manage editors, contributors of social media channels and bloggers to leverage a stream of localized knowledge to an international audience.
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information with the aim to continuously improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with management in times of crisis communication
- Proven working experience in social media marketing, as editor or digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- visa and work permit (if needed)
- regular regional travel opportunities
- competitive salary
Send your resume with a cover letter outlining your motivation to careers(at)yaana-ventures.com