Assistant Manager at Khiri Travel Vietnam
Title: Assistant Manager
Reports to: Country Manager
Assistant Manager will be based in Ho Chi Minh City office but might be required to travel from time to time as needed in Vietnam, and also regionally as directed.
As an Assistant Manager your main role will be assisting the Country Manager by supporting growth of agent business as well as related product development.
Your main responsibilities will be in two areas:
- Support in Account Management efforts for specific accounts (usually overseas tour operators)
- Add value to communications of sales team by providing additional travel information, suggestions and advise on alternatives when needed
- Help build long-term relationships in line with Khiri Values with our overseas partners.
- Assist with reservations and Customer Relations matters where necessary
- Embrace the IT backbone of the company: Jambix, Google+, Basecamp, Gmail, KMP.
Product & Marketing
- Manage and develop ‘Signature Experiences’ in Southern and Central Vietnam.
- Help providing content for the monthly newsletter as part of the Khiri Travel marketing effort.
- Social Media: Daily use of social media tools. Do research and post on our different platforms.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Expat (living in Vietnam)
- Excellent in English communications, preferably also speak 2nd
- Experience: Minimum two years of experience in travel industry
- Bachelor degree – preferably in Tourism or Hospitality
- Deep interest in local and regional travel
- Sales oriented
- Team player with positive attitude
Benefits & Salary
- Insurance (medical and disability insurance)
- Work permit (if required)
- Annual bonus, based on performance of both, the company and the AM.
- Phone allowance and laptop
Please send your CV to Florencia, Country Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org