Reservations & Sales Executive (Nonthaburi Office)
YAANA Ventures is an owner, partner and operator of entrepreneurial travel and hospitality ventures in Asia. We distinguish ourselves by sharing real experiences that are grounded in the cultural richness of Asia.
We are champions of the triple bottom-line: we empower our ventures with the values to nurture the people with whom we work, to sustain the planet we all share, and to pursue profits to expand our mission.
Reservations & Sales Executive
The Reservations and Sales Executive (RSE) manages online reservation channels and agent contracting for YAANA Ventures hospitality projects, and responds to direct client enquiries via email and social media. Project scope entails sales and reservations for Anurak Community Lodge (Thailand) and will expand to include Cardamom Tented Camp (Cambodia), slated to open July 2017.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor incoming request by direct clients through social media outlets and website
- Manage contracts with and special offers for local travel agents and tour operators
- Manage online travel channels, such as Expedia and Booking,com to ensure maximum yield
- Monitor business on the books and participate in planning to boost occupancy rates
- Work closely with the YAANA marketing team to support sales efforts
- Maintain statistical occupancy and rooms revenue reports
- Visit the hospitality projects and lodges periodically to better promote sales
- Support the purchasing executive periodically with equipment needed for lodges
YAANA Ventures CEO
- Thai national
- At least 3 years’ experience in hospitality sales and reservations
- Good command of written English
- Team player with can-do personality
- Results-oriented and able to work independently towards sales goals
- Working at the Nonthaburi Office
- Mon – Fri 5 day work week office based, while monitoring social media on the weekends
- Competitive salary
Send your resume with a cover letter outlining your motivation to email@example.com