Sales Communications Manager (Thailand)
Khiri Travel is in the business of travel and tourism with offices in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia and Sri Lanka and also a proponent of people and planet projects through its dedicated Khiri Reach non-profit arm.
Job Description: The Sales Communications Manager (SCM) supports our dedicated sales teams in clear, efficient and results-oriented communications with our agents. SCM works alongside the local sales teams and in close coordination with product development and contracting teams. The position is primarily internal and team facing, with an excellent understanding of tour operator (client) USPs. The SCM successfully leads and develops the collective can-do spirit of the sales team that is core to the company’s value statement: Sharing our Passion for Discovery.
Base Office: At the Khiri Travel office in Nonthaburi, greater Bangkok, Thailand.
- Maximize potential of existing clients through competent product analysis and proactive, added value communications
- Ensure fast, correct and efficient communications between sales teams and overseas tour operators
- Lead daily sales meeting, identify problem cases by reading between the lines, and provide proactive direction
- Provide regular training to increase efficiency and improve communication skills, commercial insights, and product knowledge of the sales team
- Work closely with product and contracting teams to maximize agent production and keep our itineraries both cutting edge and marketable
- Work closely with Khiri sales office in the USA and sales reps in UK and Germany to ensure full understating of agents under their scope
- When needed in isolated cases and in order to meet pressing deadlines, assume hands-on care of drafting replies and communications with agents
- Analyze customer care data, guide and tour leader reports, to ensure product compliance according to Khiri standards
- Conduct field research for new routings, including those that link itineraries with surrounding countries.
- Contribute to the company’s marketing effort, newsletters and social media
- Be an ambassador for the Khiri brand and Thailand as a world-class destination for travellers of any budget
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree or previous successful experience in Tourism or Hospitality in Thailand is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Adept at mentoring and coaching
- Customer focused and results-oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work under pressure
Send your resume with a cover letter outlining your motivation to email@example.com
“Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted”