YAANA Ventures is an owner, partner and operator of entrepreneurial travel and hospitality ventures in Asia. We distinguish ourselves by sharing authentic experiences that are grounded in the cultural richness of Asia. YAANA Ventures is a champion of the triple bottom-line: we empower our ventures with the values to nurture the people with whom we work, to sustain the planet we all share and to pursue profits to expand our mission. Strategy, Advisory, Finance, Business Systems and Marketing is at the core what YAANA Ventures contributes to its family of brands.
We are looking for a hands-on, creative person to plan and execute effective marketing plans for each of the companies that are part of the YAANA Ventures family of brands. We have a small, dedicated team of executives, that we plan to grow based on needed skills to efficiently contribute to effective, result-oriented marketing of our businesses.
We complement our in-house team with trusted external resources for design, web development, branding firms, PR, etc. Furthermore, each business contributes with their own resources with content, social media activity and more.
Key Job Responsibilities
Develop strategies and tactics to drive relevant business to YAANA Ventures’ brands
- Co-create annual marketing plans and manage budgets allocated for each brand
- Manage marketing campaigns, including in-print advertisements, tradeshows, all forms of collateral, Facebook and Google Adword campaigns, from ideation to execution
- Lead and grow a small team of in-house marketing executives
- Manage and partner with external resources, agencies and vendors
- Inspire and collect content (original text, images and/or video) from the teams at the individual brands under YAANA Ventures and see to publication
- Supplement direct brand and product messages with relevant third-party information, such as trade and sustianability publications and reliable news sources, to further explain and accentuate strategy.
- Manage marketing calendars
- Lead periodic efforts applications for relevant and noteworthy awards.
- Manage editors, contributors of social media channels and bloggers to leverage a stream of localized knowledge to an international audience.
- Capture and analyze the appropriate marketing data/metrics, insights and best practices, and report and act on the information with the aim to continuously improve effectiveness
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years proven experience in marketing management intourism or hospitality
- Degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Excellent English skills (native speakers preferred)
- Solid knowledge of website and social media analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- visa and work permit (if so needed)
- regular regional travel opportunities
- great working environment
- competitive salary
Interested in the above position? Please send your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Willem Niemeijer, CEO.
** Because of the large amount of applications expected, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted **