A rewarding challenge awaits you!
We’re growing aggressively and are always looking for talented people to join one of our diverse teams.
If you have the team spirit, enthusiasm and energy needed to hit the high standards we demand and feel comfortable with our Vision and Values, review our current openings below. If we don’t currently have an opening that matches your skills, but you think you’d fit in at our company, e-mail your résume and cover letter to careers (at) yaana-ventures.com.
We offer a competitive salary, a pleasant work environment, and career opportunities across our ventures.
Junior E-Commerce Executive
Posted: 22nd May 2018
You understand how inbound marketing and website management works and how it can best help YAANA Ventures and its different business units goals to improve the triple bottom line: People, Planet, Profits. You will together with the marketing team to support their goals. You will learn and actively participate in improving our websites, work together with our outsourced agencies and resources and handle all admin and maintenance of up to 10 websites. You are a WordPress wizard but also able to work in and with other CMS’s. You have experience in building and customise websites for optimal usage. You are flexible as person, thrive in a quick paced environment and enjoy to read up about the latest e-commerce trends. You know HTML and are used to handling site hosting, server moves, domains, ssl certificates etc.
This position is for local Thai nationals only.
In return you will be given the opportunity to attend periodical training and career progess within YAANA Ventures and its business units.
- With the marketing team update, monitor, develop and improve all existing and owned websites.
- You will play a key role in the development of new sites
- You will be responsible for maintaining and executing the marketing campaign calendar for each YAANA Ventures company.
- You will on a regular basis update websites with content provided by the marketing team
- You will assist the the team as necessary with their projects, as directed by the Marketing Director.
- You will troubleshoot and rectify any website functionality issues
- Work on integrations and other applications to enhance UX
- Monthly web reporting on Google Analytics and general performance
- E commerce, digital marketing or website maintenance work required
- 1-2years work experience in a digital marketing/ e-commerce/ web developer role preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Thai
- Prior experience or understanding about the travel and/or hospitality industry desired.
- Demonstrated competency in content management systems, web admin work
- Prior experience in an international work environment preferred.
Interested applicants are to email: firstname.lastname@example.org