Senior Office Manager
We seek an experienced, hands-on person (Thai national) to oversee office administrative matters and support staff to maximize performance. The Senior Office Manager (SOM) will be the go-to person for all office administration and HR-related matters.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior Office Manager’s key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- HR management, including the administration of Thai work permits for our Thailand-based businesses
- Maintain office services, reviewing and approving purchase requests, travel expenses, etc.
- Provide executive support to CEO and CFO
- Serve as the go-to person for staff and for management of the entities that make up YAANA Ventures
- Schedule, coordinate and assign employees for key projects
- Manage housekeeping and general building maintenance
- Organize regular staff gathering and events to ensure good office morale
- Support and oversee employee recruitment, orientation and evaluations
- Champion the company’s sustainability efforts in its day-to-day operations
- Be a Brand Ambassador and exemplify the company values.
Given the growth and entrepreneurial nature of YAANA Ventures, we expect the Senior Office Manager role to develop and grow over time.
What we’re looking for:
- Thai National
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Management or Administration
- Excellent English communication skills
- At least 10 year work experience in related field, of which at least 5 years in a management position
- Proven success record in human resources management
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Leadership and career growth opportunities in a flexible, values-based work culture
- Full time position, 40 hours per week (Mon – Fri)
- Based at the YAANA Ventures office, Nonthaburi (close to the Purple MRT line)
- Salary range between THB 50,000 – 60,000
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Interested in the above position? Please send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com to the attention of Willem Niemeijer, CEO.
** Please note that due to the amount of applications expected, we will only contact shortlisted candidates **