You understand how inbound marketing and website management works and how it can best help YAANA Ventures and its different business units goals to improve the triple bottom line: People, Planet, Profits. As part of the marketing team, you will work together with the team to support and meet the teams goals. You will learn and actively participate in improving our websites, work together with our outsourced agencies and resources and handle all admin and maintenance of up to 10 websites. You are a WordPress wizard but also able to work in and with other CMS’s. You have experience in building and is able to customize websites for optimal usage. You are flexible as a person, thrive in a quick paced environment and enjoy reading up on the latest trends. You know HTML, CSS and are used to handling site hosting, server moves, domains, SSL certificates, etc.
In return, you will be given the opportunity to attend periodical training and career progress within YAANA Ventures and its business units.
- With the marketing team update, monitor, develop and improve all existing and owned websites
- You will be responsible for liaising with our outsourced agencies to handle all admin and maintenance of our existing websites, as well as the development of any new sites
- You will be responsible for assisting in our digital marketing strategies, including help build and maintain our SEO, and other digital marketing plans
- You will on a regular basis update the websites with content provided by the marketing team
- You will assist the team as necessary with their projects, as directed by the Marketing Manager
- You will troubleshoot and rectify any website functionality issues
- Work on integrations and other applications to enhance UX
- You will be responsible for monthly reporting on Google Analytics, SEO reporting, and general IT and website performance
- Digital marketing or website maintenance work required
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience in a digital marketing / e-commerce / web developer role preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English and Thai
- Prior experience or understanding about the travel and/or hospitality industry desired
- Demonstrated competency in content management systems, web admin work
- Prior experience in an international work environment preferred
- Knowledge of PPC and paid search is a plus
Interested in the above position? Please send your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Willem Niemeijer, CEO.
** Please note that due to the amount of applications expected, we will only contact shortlisted candidates **